Mar 29, 2013

Sew on the go

001

Haven’t had much chance at my machine lately… it seems like I’ve been running around like a crazy person the past few weeks… but I can always find a minute or two to applique.  I’m really grateful for a portable project. 

I pinned my sprigs on the design wall and like what I see so far.  It gets more exciting with each one finished.  Soon I’ll start the pieced blocks to put in between the sprigs. 

This is so fun!

Hopefully next week I’ll be back to sewing on my Grandmother’s Wedding ring again.  I’ve missed it.

11 comments:

Hanne said...

I love your blocks :-)

antique quilter said...

I love these blocks, so fun! thanks for sharing this quilt is on my short list!
Kathie

The Hodsons said...

Loverly!

Anonymous said...

Your applique blocks are wonderful! I even like your thread cabinet! :)

regan said...

These blocks are all so beautiful! Love it!

Béa said...

I love your blocks. Happy Easter Annette XXX

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Your appliqué blocks are darling!

Kimme said...

Annette your appliqué blocks are gorgeous and so is your little cupboard full of threads.

Carrie P. said...

Love your flower blocks!

MARCIE said...

I love your sprigs! And look at that lovely cabinet filled with beautiful colored thread!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your pieced blocks - I thought this would be all applique. Love the sprigs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails