Sep 13, 2008

Over half way and still stitching.

I won’t have this quilt finished before my birthday, which was my original challenge to myself, but that’s okay. If I had, the fun would be over too soon anyway, I figure. This way I still get to keep on sewing. I have enjoyed every stitch I’ve put into this quilt and am over half way done. So I am moving along. Life’s adventures and some other tempting projects slowed me down some but I will have it finished soon…at least by Thanksgiving…do you think I can reach this new challenge?

Block number five completed this afternoon. Four more to go.

10 comments:

Sherri said...

Oooh...I love your Butterfly Garden quilt!

Cathy said...

I'm sure you can reach your challenge!!! The quilt is looking absolutely beautiful!!! Cathyx

May Britt said...

Starting my block five today:) So you are ahead of me LOL This is such a fun quilt to stitch

Karen said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful butterflies!

MGM

Drucilla's Stitches said...

This is a beautiful quilt, keep up the good work!! It's nice visiting your blog. I have just came across the Noah's Ark patterns and hope to begin this little project soon!

Nic said...

Your Butterfly Garden is gorgeous. Good luck on reaching your finish line on time. I am currently working on blocks 4 to 6. I need these blocks done by Oct 9 to be keeping myself on track.

Nicky said...

Its beautiful! Love the colours you have used!
Nicky

Terry said...

I just love your butterflies quilt! It's too beautiful for words! Have a great week!

Nanette Merrill said...

This is really darling. Its such a fun quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails