Sep 5, 2008

A big "thank you" to May Britt.

This is my first day home from our wonderful weeklong vacation in the mountains. Now I am all relaxed and ready to get back into life's daily routines. Right away, I just had to start working on May Britt's bag that she designed for the Stitcher's Angel project. The pattern was perfect and easy to follow. I enjoyed every minute I spent on it. She designed an adorable stitchery for the front. My favorite part of that is the little angel's hairdo. It made me smile while I stitched it.

6 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow you did a great job, its lovely!
Nicky

May Britt said...

Thank you for making it :)

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Glad to see that you are back from your vacation! The bag is too cute!

The Hodsons said...

I especially like the flowers!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Annette your bag is just so lovely, it was such fun to make..

Daisy Jayne said...

Yes I agree....... I enjoyed making this great project. Cheers Marc

Related Posts with Thumbnails