The scrap bins were overloaded (once again) and driving me nuts so I took the cutter to them and chopped up a whole bunch of 2 1/2” squares. About 2,000 of them!
Then I went looking for an idea for what to do with them all and found this 100 patch quilt by Deanna. Perfect! I went right to work on it. My squares are a little bigger so my blocks finish at 29”. Two blocks are done…10 more to go. It’s enjoyable because each little piece has a memory of a past project.
Still have plenty of scraps but at least I can close the drawers now.
…and, BTW, we had a nice Easter. We all get together for breakfast. The guys are in charge of cooking it. Then the kiddies are stripped down to diapers and let loose with the dye. And the tiniest one really liked his new Easter bibs. That makes me feel happy. What a fun day!