Feb 24, 2012

Time for a new bag

Today I poked around in my sewing room a bit and then decided I needed to sew a new bag.  My all time favorite go-to bag is the Buttercup Bag pattern (by Rae).  It always holds my stuff just right and is fun to make.  I enlarged it a bit this time and put a flap on it.

 010

 

I notice this is only my second post for February and the month is nearly over.  Not that I lack any projects to work on, I’ve just been preoccupied for a bit. 

I did manage to keep “building” more little houses.  They are great for working on… a minute here… and a minute there.  And that’s all the time I’ve had is minutes.

I have my fingers crossed for much more sewing time in March.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Your bag is really cute!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I love those bags too....I usually put a zipper in it!

Needled Mom said...

Love the fabrics. It looks terrific.

nlcalendar said...

What a great looking bag. Must check out the pattern. M

Anne Heidi said...

Your bag looks great!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh, sew sew cute. I love it.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Your quilts/crafts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

Related Posts with Thumbnails