Jul 27, 2010

Small but Finished.

Oh-oh!!  July is almost over and just this morning I realized that although I’ve been busy sewing, I didn’t have a finish for the One Project A Month Challenge!

small_satin

So I dug through my UFO stuff until I found this cute little fabric box (by Sue Daly) that I had started almost two years ago but never finished. 

I went right to work and had it together in no time.  So crazy to think I put it off this long since it was fun to make.  And I love it how it turned out.  So sweet!

Now I have another project crossed off my list and more room in my cupboard.  Thanks Kris and Peg for keeping me motivated!

daisy name

11 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

A finish is a finish, no matter the size! Very nice!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

A finish is a finish.......sometimes it takes as much time or more to finish a small project than a big one. That's a cute thread holder, catchall!!! cyndi

Angela said...

Great finish -- I love the fabrics!

Kaaren said...

Love it and love the colors as well. Great job!

Nanette Merrill said...

It is absolutely darling.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Ooooh, I like it! Cute fabric too!

MGM

Linda said...

Very cute and I like those fabrics a lot!

Teresa said...

This is lovely Annette. So glad you finished it!

Béa said...

Wow, just darling. Lovely finish.

Bev C said...

Glad you got a project finished. Love it.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Vicki said...

I went to her site but couldn't find the pattern. Is there one avail? Would you be willing to share? I love it and just a certian secret sister that would love it too. Glad you got it done and showed it to us.
Thanks,
Vicki
sunraesban@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails