May 31, 2009

Just a Quick Post


I just realized that it is the last day of the month and I haven't posted my One Project A Month finish. Luckily I spent some time crocheting over the weekend while visiting with family and was able to finish four dishcloths for our Thursday Stitching / Service group. I was looking for a pattern that I've used before and really liked but couldn't find it so I came up with a simple granny square. I like it....fun, easy and quick to do. And hopefully they will be useful for whoever recieves them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they're so pretty! I love them.

Kim Brackett said...

Those are too pretty to use for washing dishes! I love that pattern.

Eileen said...

I agree.. too pretty to use on dishes! But I guess if you need them for that.. you have to do whatyou have to do. Really pretty colors!

Karen said...

Pretty fancy dish cloths you have there. They look more like art than cleaning parafanalia;)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Pretty! May I ask what type of yarn you used? I tried crocheting a granny square dishcloth with the Sugar and Cream and it would not lay flat. I'm either crocheting too tight, still, or that type of yarn isn't good for grannies.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! The colors are what does it for me.

Kaaren said...

What pretty colors! They look like they should be used in an afghan rather than to wash dishes.

Tricia said...

Very pretty. Using up scraps of yarn?

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the multicolors. Really sweet.

AnyoneCanQuilt said...

These are so cute! And oh my, I just spent 2 years admiring your dresdens....they are GORGEOUS! Sorry, didn't mean to yell, they are just too pretty. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails