Mar 19, 2009

More Spring!


The days are beautiful here in Utah. Yesterday I turned off the furnace and opened the windows and it was wonderful! My sewing machine sits right in front of a window and so I sat there and enjoyed the fresh air while I made this topper for my table. A Spring topper. The pattern was designed by Sherri of This & That and was a great project.


This also makes a second finish for March. Thanks to May Britt and Kris and their challenge, I have been diligently looking for projects to finish. Last month I won the drawing and just yesterday received a sweet package from May Britt with a Tilda stitchery, some adorable buttons and pretty floss. Can't wait to get busy on the stitchery and share it with you.


Today is supposed to be another good day...outside and in.

11 comments:

Sherri said...

I love your table topper...actually I need to make one for my Mom...she loves octagons!

Purple and Paisley said...

your weather sounds like our weather...beautiful spring days after a long winter...☺

love your topper and aren't the tilda stitcheries great? i received one in the tea swap and can't wait to do it!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love it and it turned out to be a great shape.

Carrie P. said...

Lovely table topper.

quiltingnana said...

oh yes...spring. We are enjoying a beautiful day here too

Unknown said...

Very nice topper! So glad spring is on its way! My word verification feels the same way about your topper and spring, as it is BRAVO!

Kaaren said...

I love your table topper Annette. Congratulations on your second finish for the month.

I saw my first robin this morning so I know Spring is here, even with the snow that's still hanging around.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Starry Night. So glad you liked the pattern. Thanks for adding me to your blog. I have added you to mine. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!THanks bunches!!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

What beautiful fabric you chose for that table topper. And it looks like a nice size too. Not too big or too small.

MGM

alda said...

it's beautiful, love the colours!!! I'm addicted in little things now...lol, table runner, table cloth...will post them in the next days.

Heleen said...

the table topper looks great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails