Jul 5, 2008

After the dust has settled

Last weekend my husband, Craig, and I stopped by a garage sale and I met the work table of my dreams. I bought it, even though I had no idea how it was going to fit into my already full sewing room. This led to a whirlwind of rearranging furniture and STUFF, not only in my room but other rooms too, and painting and cleaning. After many days, its all done, the table fits beautifully and I'm very happy with it.

Even tackling this extra big project, I still managed to get my stitching in and completed another quilt block. I have other things to work on as well so I may have to slow down a little...but I'm not stopping. My sister, Holly, gave me a goal to have it finished by my birthday in September and I'm shooting for that.

3 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

You are on a roll with the Butterfly Garden! Will you show us pics of your sewing room (I love to see where people create)?

Wendy said...

Your butterfly quilt is looking beautiful, I'm sure you'll have it finished for September...a perfect birthday gift to yourself!

Beth at Aunties said...

Your work is exquisite! I have enjoyed reading your blog.
Beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails