May 21, 2008

Feeling good

Yeah! I finished my sewing room curtains so I got to take it off my UFO list. It always feels good to complete a project.

It feels good when you learn something new as well. Today I learned how to add a signature to my posts.


Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I love learning new things. I know my mom always was taking a class or something and when I was young I thought "why does she do that? why would you still want to learn stuff? I hate learning". Well now I understand now that I am her age when I thought that.

Niki said...

I'd love to have you join us quilters on my new quilt blog. Get listed!
Hope to see you over there. And spread the word, our goal is 200 by the end of 2008! hugs!
niki xoxo

SavedSinnr said...

I enjoy your projects... you are one busy and creative lady! Thanks for sharing all your fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails